Sunday 8 January 2012

EXERCISE YOUR MIND & LEARN SOMETHING NEW


It's good to learn. It's good to take yourself out of your comfort zone and do something different. I thought all my learning days were done when I left college. Then I discovered that I could do acting classes once a week in my local night school. I did and after that, I learned Spanish and I’m still learning. Then I took up Capoeira classes which I continued practicing during four years. Two years ago I really learned about how the Music Industry works when I had a top 20 hit! I did workshops on energy awareness and energy healing. Then, I learned some coin and card magic using free YouTube lessons. The magic got me interested in hypnosis. Because of my wanting and openness to learn I am now a certified hypnotherapist. Now, I’m learning the ins and outs of social media and  how to create, connect and manage online networks. And that's only the tip of the iceberg! 

January is a great time to start learning something new. No matter how hard times get and even when times are good keep learning new skills. You'll be surprised, you may even find a new hobby. Not even money can be an excuse with so many tutorials for beginners on every subject available online.

Drop the Monkey Business, exercise your mind and learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment